We collect, use and protect the personal data that you provide to us when using our site (hereinafter - the "site") from any device and when communicating with us in any form, in accordance with this Policy.
Using our website and providing us with your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
1. Basic concepts
"Personal data" means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual.
"Personal data processing" means any actions or a combination of actions in relation to Your personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating and modification, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, both with and without the use of automated personal data processing systems.
2. Data we collect
- personal data that You provide to us when filling out information fields on our website, including when filling out a contact form, when subscribing to a newsletter, when registering for events;
- personal data and other information contained in messages that You send to us;
- personal information that You provide through our job and internship site;
- technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device using which you use our site, including the technical characteristics of the device, IP address, information stored in cookies that were sent to Your device, browser information, date and time of access to the site, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information;
- other information about You that you wish to leave on our site.
3. Purposes of data processing
We process your personal data solely for the purposes for which it was provided, including:
- providing you with information about the Company, our services and events;
- receiving and sending orders on-line;
- communication with You when you contact us;
- organizing Your participation in our events and surveys;
- sending you our news materials;
- performing the powers and duties assigned to the Company by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- for other purposes with your consent.
- We process technical data for:
- ensure the operation and security of our site;
- improve the quality of our site.
- We do not publish your personal data in publicly available sources. We do not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences for You or otherwise affect Your rights and legitimate interests based solely on automated processing of personal data.
4. Your rights
Ensuring the protection of Your rights and freedoms in the field of personal data is an important condition of the Company's work.
To ensure that Your rights and freedoms are protected, we will, at Your request,:
- we will confirm whether We process your personal data and provide You with the opportunity to review it within 30 days from the date of receipt of Your request;
- we will inform You about the source of receipt and the composition Of your personal data that we process;
- we will inform You about the legal grounds, purposes, terms and methods of processing Your personal data;
- we will make the necessary changes to Your personal data, if you confirm that they are incomplete, inaccurate or outdated, within 7 business days from the date of receipt of the confirmation, and notify You of the changes;
- we will notify You of any cross border transfer of your personal data that has taken place or is expected to take place;
- we will inform You of the name and location of organizations that have access to Your personal data and to which Your personal data may be disclosed with your consent;
- we will inform You of the name or surname, first name, patronymic and address of the persons who may be entrusted with the processing Of your personal data with your consent; we will notify You of the procedure for exercising your rights when we process your personal data;
- we will exclude You from the mailing list of our news materials;
- we will stop processing Your personal data within 30 days from the date of receipt of the revocation of consent, unless there are other legal grounds for processing your personal data provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- we will stop processing your personal data if it is confirmed that we are processing it improperly, and we will notify You of the measures taken;
- we will destroy your personal data, if it is confirmed that it was illegally obtained or does not meet the stated processing purposes, within 7 business days from the date of receipt of the relevant confirmation, and notify You of the measures taken;
- we will answer your questions regarding your personal data that we process.
5. How Can you contact us
You can contact us with a request regarding the processing of your personal data by sending us an email using the feedback form with the subject line "Request for personal data" (or "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data" in case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data).
6. The security of personal data
To ensure the security of Your personal data when processing them, we take necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with regard to personal data.
In order to ensure adequate protection of Your personal data, we assess the harm that may be caused in the event of a violation of the security of Your personal data, as well as identify current threats to the security of Your personal data when processing them in personal data information systems.
The Company has adopted local regulations on personal data security. Employees of the Company who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on personal data security.
7. Termination of personal data processing
We stop processing your personal data:
- when the conditions for the termination of personal data processing come into force or when the established deadlines have expired;
- when the processing goals are reached or if the need to achieve these goals is no longer necessary;
- at Your request, if the personal data being processed is illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- in case of detection of illegal processing of personal data, if it is impossible to ensure the legality of processing;
- after the expiration of Your consent to the processing of personal data, or if you withdraw such consent, if there are no other legal grounds for processing personal data provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation; in the case of liquidation of the Company.
Most browsers allow you to opt out of receiving cookies and delete them from your device's hard drive.
9. Links to third-party websites
Our site may contain links to third-party sites and services that we do not control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third-party sites or services.
10. Changing The Policy
We may update the Policy as necessary. We recommend that you periodically check the relevance of this Policy. By continuing to use our site after the Policy changes, You agree to the changes.